Checklist Of Items Lenders Need To Approve Your Loan Application
The following is a sample of this special report:
The following list of items has been compiled for your convenience. Please bring this information to your mortgage application in order to expedite the processing of your mortgage loan.
- Copies of most recent one month consecutive pay stubs
- Copies of most recent two months bank statements include all numbered pages (1 of x, 2 of x...x of x)
- W-2 Forms for all employers for the last two years
- Most recent two years IRS tax returns including all ages and schedules
- Most recent two years corporate tax returns for all LLCs, Corporations, etc. including all pages if you have equal to or greater than 25% ownership interest
- Names, addresses, phone numbers and contact person for all employers for the last two years
- Your residence addresses for the past two years
- Names, addresses and phone number of your landlords for the past two years
- Present value of all real estate owned
- Copies of mortgage payment coupons for all properties currently owned.
- Copies of Declaration Pages for Homeowner's insurance policies for all properties currently owned.
- (if applicable) copy of Divorce Decree or Separation Agreement.
Also, make sure you register for our Insider Mortgage Secrets, browse our HomeBuying Resources section and fill-out a free no-obligation secure online application or call our Green Bay, Wisconsin office at 9208581203 with any questions you have.