Appleton Home Mortgage Lender – Gwenn Tanvas - NMLS 274839
AMEC Home Loans | American Mortgage & Equity Consultants, Inc.
Expert Appleton Home Loan Mortgage Brokers
We have created this website to bring you all the information you will need to make confident decisions about the financing options for your new home!
As experienced Appleton Mortgage Brokers, Gwenn Tanvas and The RAM Team are here to provide their clients in Appleton, Greater Fox Valley, Green Bay, Oshkosh and other areas throughout Wisconsin with comprehensive and affordable mortgage options.
Gwenn takes great pride in being able to help her clients plan for and purchase the home of their dreams. She specializes in a variety of mortgage products, including fixed-rate mortgages, construction loans, and adjustable-rate mortgages. She can also help if you are looking for low or no down payment options or to refinance your existing mortgage.
Gwennie is a nationally recognized Mortgage Planner who is proficient in Government Loans such as FHA, FHA 203K, Federal VA Loans, and USDA Rural Housing Loans, to name a few.
Dear Friend and Neighbor,
As your trusted home mortgage professional, I am looking forward to meeting with you to discuss your options and what the mortgage process will look like for you. I would like to thank you for visiting and reading through our website and am proud to be able to provide you with such valuable information.
We Are Residential Mortgage Planners
With our client’s valuable time at the front of our minds and with our years of helping clients complete their mortgage applications, we have developed a customized process that has allowed up to simplify the application and approval process.
It is our goal to help each and every client understand all of the costs and fees they will be responsible for and to lay out all available options. We believe that through this transparency with our clients, we will be able to help them make SMART decisions about the purchase of their dream home.
“Opening Doors to Home Ownership...
We have offices located throughout Wisconsin - Serving Neenah, Menasha, Appleton, Green Bay, Waupaca, Wautoma, Green Lake, FondDuLac, Oshkosh, Stevens Point, Shawano, Madison, Milwaukee Kenosha and areas in between. To meet the entire Team, please visit WisconsinHomeLoans.net
You only think about home financing a few times during your life – we think about it every single day. It’s your home and your future – it’s our profession and our passion. We’re ready to work for you, with your best interest in mind.
Got a Quick Question You Want Answered Today?
Click the "Ask A Question" button below to send us a message by email or feel free to call or text now ==> 920.858.1203.
Before you leave, make sure you review the Wisconsin Home Buying Resources, Insider Reports and Mortgage Calculators. All are designed to help guide you through the home buying process so you avoid making costly mistakes.
Wisconsin Mortgage & Real Estate News
- For the first time, the median price of homes sold in Wisconsin has topped $200,000 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Habitat for Humanity proposes 62-acre Wisconsin development - Star Tribune
- Veteran family receives new, mortgage-free Menomonee Falls home - WDJT
- ?I?m in shock:? Operation Finally Home builds mortgage-free house for Menomonee Falls veteran - WITI FOX 6 Milwaukee
- NHI Provides $10.8 Million Construction Loan for Wisconsin Assisted Living/Memory Care Facility - Yahoo Finance
- Waterstone Mortgage adds new area manager - Mortgage Professional America
- Waterstone Mortgage Hires Eric Debelack as Area Manager - Mortgageorb
- General tax dollars to boost Veterans Trust Fund as number of King home residents decline - Madison.com
- Waterstone Mortgage appoints new regional leader | 2019-06-07 - HousingWire
- Waterstone Mortgage names new general counsel | 2019-06-14 - HousingWire
Your trusted Appleton Mortgage Brokers. If you're looking for a Appleton Area mortgage lender that knows the area extensively then you have come to the right place. We offer competitive home loans as your trusted loan officer in Greater Fox Valley and surrounding areas.