Appleton Home Mortgage Lender – Gwenn Tanvas - NMLS 274839
NEXA Mortgage LLC | Your Wisconsin Mortgage Gal
Expert Appleton Home Loan Mortgage Brokers
We have created this website to bring you all the information you will need to make confident decisions about the financing options for your new home!
As experienced Appleton Mortgage Brokers, Gwenn Tanvas is here to provide their clients in Appleton, Greater Fox Valley, Green Bay, Oshkosh and other areas throughout Wisconsin with comprehensive and affordable mortgage options.
Gwenn takes great pride in being able to help her clients plan for and purchase the home of their dreams. She specializes in a variety of mortgage products, including fixed-rate mortgages, construction loans, and adjustable-rate mortgages. She can also help if you are looking for low or no down payment options or to refinance your existing mortgage.
Gwennie is a nationally recognized Mortgage Planner who is proficient in Government Loans such as FHA, FHA 203K, Federal VA Loans, and USDA Rural Housing Loans, to name a few.
Dear Friend and Neighbor,
As your trusted home mortgage professional, I am looking forward to meeting with you to discuss your options and what the mortgage process will look like for you. I would like to thank you for visiting and reading through our website and am proud to be able to provide you with such valuable information.
We Are Residential Mortgage Planners
With our client’s valuable time at the front of our minds and with our years of helping clients complete their mortgage applications, we have developed a customized process that has allowed up to simplify the application and approval process.
It is our goal to help each and every client understand all of the costs and fees they will be responsible for and to lay out all available options. We believe that through this transparency with our clients, we will be able to help them make SMART decisions about the purchase of their dream home.
We have have served clients throughout Wisconsin - Neenah, Menasha, Appleton, Green Bay, Waupaca, Wautoma, Green Lake, FondDuLac, Oshkosh, Stevens Point, Shawano, Madison, Milwaukee Kenosha and areas in between. To get to know us please visit WisconsinMortgageGal.com
You only think about home financing a few times during your life – we think about it every single day. It’s your home and your future – it’s our profession and our passion. We’re ready to work for you, with your best interest in mind.
Got a Quick Question You Want Answered Today?
Click the "Ask A Question" button below to send us a message by email or feel free to call or text now ==> 920.858.1203.
Before you leave, make sure you review the Wisconsin Home Buying Resources, Insider Reports and Mortgage Calculators. All are designed to help guide you through the home buying process so you avoid making costly mistakes.
Wisconsin Mortgage & Real Estate News
- 'We have to do more,' Wisconsin has nation's 3rd worst African-American homeownership rate - WKOW
- Wisconsin Starts 2020 With Increasing Home Sales - Wisconsin Public Radio News
- Cherry Creek Mortgage Company's Illinois Branch Celebrates 20 Year Anniversary - Yahoo Finance
- STATE OF WISCONSIN CIRCUIT COURT ST. CROIX COUNTY Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc Plaintiff, vs. Jeremy Whirry and Angie Whirry Defendants. NOTICE OF ADJOURNED FORECLOSURE SALE Case No. 19-CV-000239 - The Baldwin Bulletin
- How Milwaukee Could Decide the Next President - The New Yorker
- Mortgage Outlook: February Rates Open at a 3-Year Low - Madison.com
- WalletHub: States With the Highest and Lowest Property Taxes - Reverse Mortgage Daily
- 2019 Ends With Housing Sales Up In North, Prices Keep Rising - WXPR
- Northern Wisconsin Communities Moving Forward On Housing Study - Wisconsin Public Radio News
- Local and Wisconsin Housing Market - seehafernews.com
Your trusted Appleton Mortgage Brokers. If you're looking for a Appleton Area mortgage lender that knows the area extensively then you have come to the right place. We offer competitive home loans as your trusted loan officer in Greater Fox Valley and surrounding areas.